As we adapt to the new living and working environment that COVID-19 has brought, you may find yourself facing a very common issue:
Your training or educational content that you used to deliver in person now needs to be put online, and you don't know where to start.
Here's the good news: learning how to create an online course and actually building your own eLearning course has never been easier.
Creating your own engaging, interactive online course is essentially a 5-step process. Here's what you need to do:
- Figure out who exactly your audience is and what you need them to learn from your online course
- Design the learning journey your audience will go on when they experience your online course
- Take your design blueprint and actually build it, using eLearning development software such as the popular Articulate Storyline tool
- After your satisfied the course is ready, launch it to the masses!
- And last but not least, get feedback from your learners. Did they learn what you needed them to learn? What did they like? What would they change?
At Flex Labs, our mission is to empower you to create high-end, engaging online courses. You don't need to be an eLearning expert to create expert eLearning!
Our accredited eLearning Essentials course will show you how to:
- Choose the right digital learning format for your learning objectives
- Map out an end-to-end online course
- Design an interactive and engaging experience using your existing training content
- Use various software tools to design and create your own courses
If you'd like to learn more, simple click below to visit the course page or get in touch with us today: